Students, faculty, and staff of the School of Communication and Media at Montclair State University look forward to hosting the NJCA conference on Saturday April 6!
Here is some information to help get you here:
- The campus address is: Normal Ave. Montclair, NJ 07043. It is located one mile south of the junctions of Routes 3 and 46.
- If taking public transportation, visit https://www.njtransit.com/ to plan your trip.
- If driving, enter the campus from Normal Ave. onto College Ave. Shortly after College Ave. bends to the left, you’ll see the entrance for the Red Hawk Deck on your right. That is where you should park. (You will be ticketed if you park in a surface lot without a permit.)
- Note that the Red Hawk Deck is a fee lot. At the conference’s registration table, a Parking Services representative will be selling discounted parking passes for $6.00 (cash only).
- Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. in the School of Communication and Media building, which you can find on the campus map: https://www.montclair.edu/campus-map/.
- Between 8:00 and 9:00 a.m. there will be greeters stationed near the Red Hawk Deck to provide directions. There will also be directional signage.
- The conference runs from 8:45 a.m. until 4:45 p.m. In line with the NJCA’s participatory spirit and commitment to its community, please make every effort to engage in the one-day conference for the entire day. As the program shows, there are many intriguing sessions featuring an impressive range of presenters and presentations—including a number of debuts. I know that we will all enjoy the sessions as much as the presenters will enjoy having audiences/participants.
I look forward to seeing you for our once-a-year get-together. If you have any questions about getting to MSU, please contact me at email@example.com.
NJCA 1st Vice President